Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fever

Wren has a fever. He started to breath faster and groan a bit around lunch. I was worried and took his temperature and he has a fever of 101.7 or 102.2 depending on which ear you prefer. He is acting sick but eating mango and naked spiral pasta. I have put him to bed with snuggle bunny, Tylenol drops and a blanket.

I was relieved he was feverish because he sounded a bit scary with his groaning/grunting breathing. I can't help but think "HIS HEART!!!!"

I shall post later. Before his fever rose, we had a fun morning at the playground at Greenlake and visiting the Greenlake Library to ensure we infected as many as families as possible.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hope he feels better soon. I too go into panic mode at any change in breathing with Chris. I wonder if I'll ever stop or if I will do that forever?
I hope the fever is short lived and that Wren is feeling better soon.

Wendy

Wyndi said...

hope he is feeling better soon~ wyndi

Unknown said...

Hope he sleeps well tonight!

Wendy said...

How is Wren feeling today? I hope the fever is gone and he is back to his happy, inquisitive self.

Wendy