The problem of being sluggish is not the problem of this day.
Meanwhile, besides weird sleep:
- Wren is starting to push and stand up on his feet when I hold him up.
- He almost smiles at us. Well, he smiles but I'm not sure if he is smiling at me or the middle distance.
- He has little rolls of fat on his thighs - first sign of the chubby baby stage.
- I weighed him in a cardboard box on the kitchen scale and he is over 5kg at 5 weeks which seems to be kind of on track.
- He makes little hoots and whistles occasionally - as well as the usual grunts and cries
- He holds his head up for a bit and looks around but then gets the wobbles
We are going to see Sari on Saturday so she can listen to Frost's chest. He still has a cough he started before Wren was born. Sari is also going to meet Wren for the first time.