Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cardiology Clinic Today

Wren has his first Sedated Echo at Children's this morning. I was worried about him not being able to eat for 6 hours or nurse for 4 hours before his appointment so I woke him at 4.10am to nurse one last time. Wren decided that was a good time to wake up so after he nursed he played and hoo-hah'ed in his crib for 45 minutes with the occasional thud (removing a book from the shelf) and cry "mummeeee" to remind me he was awake.

He has done well so far and we will leave for Children's shortly.

Our last appointment with Dr Lewin is after lunch at 1pm so we may be back later than we expected. I thought all the appointments were concurrent but there is this break in between.

Frost had his first sleepover at a friend's last night. I have not heard from him or Tara overnight so I gather they survived! I am curious to hear how it went.

This week Frost has decided to "grow up and sleep in his own room" too (his words).

Wish us luck. I am looking forward to getting things underway because Wren keeps grabbing me and dragging towards the chair where he nurses crying "mama".

No comments: