Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Follow that giant burger!

The 4 kids are in the minivan on I5 over the ship canal bridge. A long delivery truck passes us in the lane to the left. Joshua notices it has a huge cheese and bacon burger on it and points it out to Frost.

Joshua: "Yuuum"
Frost: "No, yuck! I hate bacon"
Eve chimes in from the back "Is that the burger with pineapple in it?"
Joshua: No, its got cheese.
Frost: I know what that is... its the new breakfast croissant from Jack in a Box.
Eve: I think its that one with pineapple in.
Joshua: Yuck!
Frost: That is gross, did you say yum?
Joshua: No, I said YUCK
Eve: I said Yuck too.

The truck pulls away.

Joshua: The burger is escaping.
Frost: Follow that giant burger! I want Jack in a Box!!

I am afraid, very afraid. We need to hide the remote.

No comments: