Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Throwupitis #3

You probably missed Throwupitis #1 and #2 because I didn't write them. Something about too much soap and getting sore fingers from hand washing and laundering bedding. Last Friday Frost had a whole night of vomiting. He was very limp on Saturday and languid on Sunday but is now recovered. On Monday Joshua came down with the disease and spent the night avoiding throwing up and feverish.

Wren followed.

Last night Wren threw up and was feverish. He is having many short naps today and refusing solids. It is at times like this that I am glad I am still nursing. All he wants to do is nurse and is very happy doing so.

I am eating extra to make up for their calorific deficiencies. Today I had egg and turkey ham on toast for breakfast, then yoghurt with honey and walnuts, then I fed a squirrel some walnuts, then I had half an orange pecan pastry and then (lunch) salad with chocolate pudding for desert.

I think it is all the nursing Wren is doing . I am just starved. The other explanation is that I am about to have a growth spurt. Lets just stick with the first approach.

2 comments:

Wyndi said...

i am so sorry that wren is sick and that your family has been battling throwupitis:) i love your humor! I hope that wren is feeling better adn that you are avoided the it is! enjoy the extra calories i think it is from all the nursing:) i had to go buy those ginger lemon cookies because they where so good and sadly steven doesn't like the and so it is up to me to eat them before izzy gets to many:) lol not buying them again too dangerous!

Jane said...

Ugh, sorry you've been sick. Your boys are getting so big and I am always astounded at the clever things Frost says.

I'm checking in every day, even though I'm lame and hardly ever comment...