Sunday, March 30, 2008

Xeko Code LAMINA! Frost and the anagram

Frost and I are enjoying playing with our Xeko cards. As often happens, I bought a set at a thrift store for 50c and have had to spend $10 to supplement them with booster packs.

Our most recent accomplishment has been to solve Code LAMINA (aka Animal) in our Madagascar deck. After identifying the five code animals we decrypted the anagram EEDNNTOCC to spell "connected".

"All things in nature are connected" according to our Xeko wisdom.

We now have earned a new screen saver. Yippee!

Frost is very much in love with his hairy dwarf lemur furry.

"He is very cute. He is brown and has quite hairy ears. In real life he is about as big as a walnut but he is as big as an apple. I love him right as much as Wren. He is my little stuffy. I bought him and I am glad I have him. I love my hairy Dwarf Lemur. Signed - my hairy dwarf lemur and me" - Frost.

No comments: