Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cranky, grumpy but lots of poppyseed cake

Wren was rather fractious today. He cried quickly and was not content to crawl around, eat and explore as usual. Instead he liked to be carried and seemed very drooly and perhaps a bit warm at times.

We have decided he is either a bit sick or teething. I put him to bed early (6pm) because he really could not keep his head up or stop crying. I gave him tylenol and he was out like a light. I hope the rest of the night is uneventful.

Tash and Douglas are leaving for Burning Man tomorrow morning and we are taking them to the airport early and going to a 7th birthday party in the afternoon.

I am going to have some tea and then sleep. I am very tired because I went to the Olympus Spa in Lynnwood this morning and am so very relaxed :)

No comments: