Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tummy bug

Wren has a stomach bug and diarrhea so he's a bit sluggish. Its nothing serious and he's not dehydrated or anything but its been 4 days now and its getting tiring. I had to change 3 diapers in bed overnight. It was a bit too hands on for my liking. Thank god for that Purell stuff. He doesn't seem in pain or unhappy when he's awake but he's sleeping a bit more than usual.

I am not worried this is anything else because I've also had an upset stomach. I spoke with the other pediatrician - Ellen Paslow, I think her name was - and she said that it could take up to a week for him to get over something like this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There has been a lot of that going around. Hope you all feel better soon. - Josephine

Anonymous said...

I hope your all feelling better soon:) wyndi and izzy

Anonymous said...

I hope your all feelling better soon:) wyndi and izzy

Anonymous said...

Hope he's feeling better soon. Trevor just got over the same stuff.

Jackie

Shannon said...

Thanks everyone. It does seem to be going around. Now Frost has got it, I am fine and Wren is still a bit upset in his tummy although he was doing better this morning.

I ate a doughnut with a faux cream filling - thinking there can't be dairy in that - but I think there was because he has been fussy and his diarrhea returned. Ugh.