Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fortune hookie?

In the grocery shopping this week I bought Frost a box of Fortune Cookies for Kids. I thought they might be fun to put in his lunchbox and have been giving him one every day. Yesterday, I asked him what his fortune was and he said it was something silly and that Signe had read it for him.

I was curious but forgot about it.

I was feeling snackish a moment ago and saw the box and took a cookie. Here is my fortune:

ILLEGAL DRUGS, SMOKING, ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ARE LIKE POISON - TRY TO KEEP YOUR BODY HEALTHY AND AVOID IT.

I can't stop laughing. These things should be age restricted!

Alternatively, the cookie knew I was going to have some Chardonnay tonight on our anniversary even though I am breastfeeding Wren!

Ah hah!

3 comments:

Sidereal said...

I think that's not the fortune. The fortune is on the other side. That's just a bonus 'don't do drugs!' message.

I had one last night and my fortune was 'your struggles will be for the success!' or something like that. And on the back it told me to stay in school and not do drugs.

Shannon said...

You're right. Its so disappointing! My alternative fortune is

SEEK OUT A NEW ADVENTURE AND TRY A NEW FOOD.

I shall have to order something unusual from Bengal Tiger tonight.

Wyndi said...

happy anniversary!!!! I hope you both get to enjoy some time together! wyndi