Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Synagis today

I forgot but its shot day. The nurse Penny called when Wren was already napping so he won't have the topical anaesthetic Emla. Its ok because he becomes frantic when I put on a big bandaid because he associates it with her last visit.

I shall post how it goes later.

Meanwhile, I am wondering where my mother is. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your mother but my mother and I speak every few days unless something is UP. She has not replied to emails for 5 days! A mystery.

I submitted the passport application on the weekend and it should be at the consulate in San Francisco by now (courtesy of Fedex and Courtney my friend with Lawyer in her job description). Getting a passport is increasingly difficult these days what with biometric scans and chips implanted in the document. I hope it arrives in time.

No comments: