Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bacitracin tastes bad in the nose

Our flights were uneventful which is always a good thing. Uneventful+flight. YES! We even arrived in San Jose early.

We have checked into the Stanford Inn for one night and hope to arrange our housesitting plan this evening. We have even been offered the car!

Meanwhile we are lugging huge amounts of luggage [why did I think Wren needed all his toys?]

I have left a message to speak to our 'contact' through SeattleCHD support group but right now we are going out to eat a Fish Taco. According to Josh, tacos in California are better than elsewhere!

I put bacitracin in my nostrils during our flight. According to a link sent by a friend, this helps avoid airborne infection. Yuck. The stuff still smells bad - like a petrochemical leak! I sure hope it was effective for the yucky smell/taste.