Saturday, February 2, 2008

When Raccoons Attack!!!!


This morning Wren slept later and I felt much better. I needed that extra energy because when I opened the back door Wren and I were greeted with a great mess. Some noctural forager had discovered our compost bucket which I leave on the back step. The contents were spilled down the stairs. I put on my rubber gloves to scoop up all the rotting vegetable trimmings and one of the gloves was full of icy water. It was horrid.

In the picture you can see Wren pointing going "OOOH" when he sees the mess.

Wren still has a very rough sounding chest and has retractions off and on. He is not grunting and seems to have good energy and improving appetite so I am not too worried. Still, I am keeping him out of baby group for another week.

No comments: