Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sleeping improved

Wren's sleep seems to be improving. I am hoping this is not a short-term marvel but since that night he slept till 5am he has not woken at 1.30am again. The following night he slept from 7.30-3am and then woke at 5.40am and last night it was:

7.30pm
4am (nurse)
5.15am (muttering)
6.30am wake

That was a wonderful night and I am very pleased and proud of him.

His fourth molar has cut through and is still working its way out but perhaps that had been bothering him.

He is now pushing a Hot Wheels monster truck around the kitchen floor. He crawls with it under one hand and mutters to himself. He really likes the monster trucks which are really for age 3+ so I shall have to watch him.

Since our babysitter quit suddenly I have advertised. My ad yesterday must have had the right buzzwords because I have had 4 replies. All are from nanny's who watch children with their own child present. I think that would work fine. We are looking for 8 hours per week - one morning while I am working at school and one other morning for errands and general R&R. I am going to interview a few of them by phone this afternoon.

No comments: