Monday, October 22, 2007

Signs and smashing mornings

Wren made his first "sign" today. He copied me when I signed 'milk' and then did it again a bit later. I shall wait and see if he figures out he can ask when he wants.

He did well last night. He woke at 3.45am for a nursing and then did the 2 hour sleep till 5.45 but cried out only once and then slept-in until 6.30am. Fabulous. Of course I am now trying to make a theory about this and figure out what, if anything, I did differently. I can't tell right now.

This morning was good in another way. While I was out taking Frost to Zephyrs Joshua installed the clips on the kitchen cupboard doors. This should put an end to Wren's smashing spree. So far has has broken 3 bowls, one saucer and nearly a few glasses. He did the usual rounds of the cupboards but couldn't open any and moved on to ransack the recycling instead.

No comments: