Wednesday, September 19, 2007

If you're crawling you don't wear overalls

I wish someone would take the Carters designers who make all these 6-12 mo overalls and make them crawl around in them all day. They would be stripping before breakfast. Honestly, crawling babies shouldn't wear overalls.

I have 4 sets of gorgeous overalls in the 6-12 month size. I came to the cupboard this morning and there they were. They are the newest cleanest clothes Wren has because he hasn't worn them. I thought I might try again and took out the largest once and rolled up the legs. Off he went.

As soon as he was horizontal I saw it wouldn't work. They tug at his shoulders and pull between his legs. Still, I pulled him up and released the tension. He looked great. Off he went again - as soon as he crawled the overalls we tight again. Argh.
Meanwhile, in the leg department he was sliding all over the place because even though they were the right length when he stood up, when he crawled his legs retreated into the pants and he slipped and hit his face on the floor.

No more overalls until he can walk.

1 comment:

Wyndi said...

lol too funny. we experienced this dellima with dresses! no crawling in dresses either:)