Friday, June 8, 2007

A tooth, a tooth!

I think Wren is growing at least one tooth. His front middle gum has a tiny hole in it that wasn't there yesterday and its white around it. There are also reddish lumps on either side of the middle teeth. He is chewing and drooling but he has been chewing and drooling for 3 months now.

The only difference is that he is a bit more fussy during the day despite being well napped.

I am making sushi rolls for dinner. I have just made a folded seasoned japanese omelette for some tamago sushi. It is the first time in over a year I have made this. It was fun. It is sitting in the bamboo roller right now cooling.

I am also doing smoked salmon sushi medium rolls, small rolls with cucumber and avocado for Frost and some medium rolls with tofu and vegetables for Frost. I am in the mood for wasabi. Someday Lynne and I are going to have to go to her neighborhood sushi spot for a treat because I am really missing out on the unagi with this dinner. Its my favorite by far.

Josh is having mac and cheese for dinner and sushi for starter but he doesn't know that yet.

1 comment:

Wyndi said...

wow!! you are getting sleep if your making sushi!!! yeah!!! We so excited for his first tooth!!! yea!! go wren!! I hope that he is not too fussy! I hope that everyone enjoys the special dinner! sounds great! ok so I'm not so big on sushi but frosts dinner sounds good:) I am so happy that you got such good rest thought!! you really deserve and need a good nights rest! every one does