Saturday, June 30, 2007

Teeth are through

When he bites my finger Wren now has sharp teeth above and below. He has 4 teeth you can feel. I suspect he is still growing the ones on the opposite side but yesterday was the day for those upper ones. Once again he had bloody saliva from the gums bleeding and had lots of Tylenol for the past two nights.

He is now asleep and I was so tired I had a morning nap for the first time in ages. I seldom manage to fall asleep at 8am but today it was easy. I would still be asleep but for Frost creeping in to show me a lego creation.

Frost has been on antibiotics 2 days and his finger is much less red and painful. His nose is still sore.

He is still not at camp but enjoying having gauze all over his wounds.

He has decided to dress up as a mummy or as a wounded scary person for Halloween.

No comments: