Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Note

I just wanted to say that I am so tired I could melt into a puddle of butter and not even from chasing my tail. I lay on the couch and in the distance I heard Wren wake up from his third nap and I could barely, barely rouse myself enough to rescue him from his cribfinement. Frost was playing Super Paper Mario and I couldn't even rouse myself to guilt about that either. I am just needing a one day no-kids holiday. A kiddaway day. I am getting at least one hour tomorrow morning when I am getting my hair cut. Why a haircut? Well, I haven't had one for a year and although I don't feel the need really I had a last minute chance at a daytime babysitter for Wren. This is rare so I thought I would get my hair colored but they didn't have an appointment for that so I am getting a cut and will consider color next time.

Did I say it was hot? Did I say I was tired?

3 comments:

Wyndi said...

I AM SO SORRY YOUR TIRED! THE HEAT PROBABLAY DOESN'T HELP MUCH EITHER!CAN i HELP IN ANY WAY?

Shannon said...

Thanks for offering. Aren't you feeling exhausted too? It seems that Izzy is often awake at night with breathing issues (by the way I can totally understand why you don't let her cry). Wren woke too early today and I didn't get to nap so I think the heat was just the final straw. Now its cooling off a bit I feel a lot better. He went to sleep tonight without any crying for the first time!!

Wyndi said...

I'm doing good I think I get 5 -6 hrs of sleep and steven spoiled me Monday and took izzy in the other room to play letting me sleep in for a while. If you would like help I can help