Monday, May 7, 2007

Despite

Despite the sleep thing, Wren and his sleep enablers are doing well. Last night was slightly better than other nights this past week. Wren went to sleep at 9.30 but I woke him for a "top up" at 10.30pm and he woke:
  1. 2.00am
  2. 3.30am
  3. 4.30am
  4. 6.00am
  5. 7.00am morning!
This is not a great situation but its one waking up from intolerable. This morning, as I staggered out at 7am, Josh said "sounds like he slept well last night". I think I glared at him.

Wren is very fat, happy and easy going during the day. He likes to hold things and grab and loves being talked to. He sleeps easily in the car and on the move.

Today we are planning to BBQ although josh tells me our BBQ is a health hazard and we need a new one. I shall see ..... argh. I am so overwhelmed with things to do that I can't even think of multi-tasking:
laundry
clean kitchen
remove pastry from floor
put away old laundry
open mail
toys everywhere
eat food myself
put on clothes
pick up stuff everhwere
sweep messy floors
throw out old diapers
garbage out
pay bills.....

No comments: