Friday, March 16, 2007

We prevail!

I have to confess that I ate a chocolate cupcake for breakfast today. The only ameliorating fact is that I made the chocolate cupcake from scratch yesterday - it wasn't one of those Bad Betty style things.

Now for the good news: Frost is back at school, Wren is able to see out of both eyes and I am able to walk in a straight line without coffee. We had some sleep and things are going well.

Beside, I am still on a little cloud from the feeling of winning something. I used to feel lucky but going through 3 miscarriages and then finding out Wren had a heart defect has left me feeling that I keep pulling the short straw. Now I have a chance to do more than cope for a change.

Order of the day:
1) antibiotic eyedrops in Wren's eyes.
2) diaper change
3) laundry
4) nurse Wren
5) hunt for the lost library books
6) diaper change
.
.
.
.
.
99) shower and wash my hair

1 comment:

Wyndi said...

i hope that you got the shower:) I had my steve's parents here helping and I still only managed to shave one leg! lol I think it gets easier when they are 30:) it is worth it all though:)