Friday, February 23, 2007

Fresh Turmeric

This isn't my post for the day. I just wanted to say that we had a good night - Wren slept from 10pm-2am, 2-5am and then after his 6.30am waking (the one I do not nurse at (in hopes of training him out of it) he went back to sleep and is only just waking at 9am.

He must be hungry.

Last night I made a tofu, potato, spinach curry of my own design. In it I used fresh turmeric and ginger. I had a bit of it in the freezer and it felt good to grate something myself and cook more than just a sloppy pan dinner with pasta or my old stalwart - the veggie burger with broccoli.

Wren is now awake. Off to meet the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, it sounds like you and Wren are starting to get a little more sleep! My thoughts are with you and I will be checking for your update after next week's appt.
- Vandana