Friday, March 1, 2013

The Dinosaur Exhibit BY WREN

This blog post is by Wren.  He is telling me about the minecraft dinosaur exhibit he has created.

WREN SAYS:
"This Minecraft world has a backstory.   The backstory is that we had this giant machine and found a giant dinosaur bone and we don't know what it is.  It is a whole dinosaur bone.  A GIANT dinosaur.

Here it is:


 We collected DNA from the dinosaur with our DNA collector.  DNA is like stuff - everything has DNA and scientists use DNA to figure the genealogy about the thing and can make eggs out of the DNA. We put the DNA in our DNA Collector.   The bottles that are blue are filled with DNA and the ones that are white they are still trying to collect it.  Its not real.  Its my imaginging that its a machine that looks around to find DNA.

Here is the DNA Collector:


In my chest we have three dinosaur eggs because we used three to build a dinosaur exhibit.  There are three in my exhibit.  The one area is closed and it has a sign.  The sign says "CLOSED - FAILED DINOSAURS".  This means that the dinosaurs are failed they are like zombie-ish - not looking like dinosaurs, they are like globs.

Here is the sign:


The dinosaurs in this cage are velociraptors which are dinosaur kind of birds.  They are moving so its hard to take a picture.  [Here is a picture when Wren broke the cage for a moment to let me see inside.  He closed it again quickly so the Velociraptor did not get out.]


This exhibits is T-Rexes.  My brother told me how to make them when I didn't know.  They are the biggest things other than GHASTS so I made Iron golems into T-Rexes with iron blocks.  If you put a pumpkin on top they turn into Iron Golems.  These are Iron Golems but I am imaginging they are T-Rexes.


So, that is the backstory for my dinosaur exhibit.
BY WREN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wren, I am looking forward to seeing your dinosaur exhibit on Minecraft with the DNA collector. It looks most interesting and a bit scary. Can you show it to me when i arrive next week? lots of love Granny

tamusana said...

Hi Wren, here is a message from Luca and Kenji. They would like to know if you were using the computer version of Minecraft to make your dinosaur exhibit... they've never seen anything like that on the iPad version. They really really want the computer version... what do you think, should I let them get it?

I hope we can come and visit you one day and then you can show Luca and Kenji more Minecraft stuff.

Love
Tam

Shannon said...

Wren says "The ipad minecraft doesn't have as good graphics and you can't make a dinosaur museum there."

They should have minecraft on the computer because there is more stuff on it. You can't MOD on the iPad so you can't get Technic.

To make the dinosaur museum I needed fences, any kind of blocks, gas tears (I renamed them DNA) and anvils.

I actually got the idea of the Dinosaur museum from a youtube of DUNCAN in a Dinosaur world on Minecraft. This gives you lots of ideas about Minecraft dinosaurs."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LYU2y6yfQ

WREN LOVES MINECRAFT!!! Lovely to hear from you.