Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finally got my H1N1 Shot

I was driving through Maple Leaf yesterday when I saw a sign that the Maple Leaf Pharmacy is offering H1N1 shot appointments. I called this morning expecting them to be gone but they were open for the next hour and offering shots for the high risk groups. I popped up there and received a shot. As of today they said they have a good supply left and should be getting more next week. If you are still looking for either flu shot you can call them and make one for next week (they do not do shots on the weekend). They cost $20.

Maple Leaf Compounding Pharmacy
8830 Roosevelt Way Northeast
Seattle, WA 98115-3042
(206) 729-7514

I read a news release that King County will be offering some free vaccination clinics this weekend for high risk groups so it seems that supply is finally catching up.

Remodel news
The new window is IN!!

2 comments:

ayakent08 said...

Hi! Nice Blog! I had fun.
By the way do you like movies? I've got free movies, application ang games in my blog. Here's the link
http://azdownloadz.blogspot.com/ enjoy!

Unknown said...

This H1N1 really scares us and because of this reason, we are making a way just to cured by this disease. In order for us to avoid this illness, we should have our regular consultations including test using ELISA test kit. This helps to determine many diseases.