Frost received Homework today. As far as I can figure he is supposed to do:
* 20 minutes of his own reading [record page number start and end]
* 5 minutes of math-fact games [Frost was asked to work out his own plan to learn these.
He chose games and a mad minute practice test.
We actually played Flip for 20 minutes and Josh plans to play Math bingo with Frost tomorrow]
* 10 minutes of math worksheet practice [on the day's lessons]
* 10 minutes of WRITING in his journal [he can write whatever he likes]
* Practice on a wordlist of 20 words for a spelling test on Friday.
The words are:
It is very hard to help Frost with homework while Wren tries to help Frost with homework. I ended up giving Wren a Diego while we worked it all out. Frost's major impediment is the lack of fluency in his writing. Still, he wrote a sweet entry in his journal:
Today I'm looking at Wren. He drinks chai.
He wants Chai. I get Chai. I drink Chai.
Mum works on dinner. Its yummy. I like it.