Thursday, June 18, 2009

A few pictures from my sleep

I am asleep. Surely. I must be because I have been up since 5am and I fell asleep putting Wren to bed both at 8pm and at 10pm when he woke for some reason (possibly Dad's reading of the Hobbit through the wall. Frost went to bed late after bowling with Alex and Fred.)

I don't have time for a full post but here are some pictures of our recent days. Dad and Frost have played golf at the mache course (Greenlake pitch and putt) twice. The first time, Wren and I dropped them off but Wren was so upset at being excluded from golf that we made a big group of it today. I have even bought a plastic toy golf set for them. Here is Wren putting with Grandad.

On Saturday we had Frost's "graduation" from his K-2 school. He was more interested in running around with his friends than graduating but he was proud to be involved and to share his wish for his future - that he would be CEO of a video game company and donate money to charity and save money for candy and ugly dolls.


Grandad is very relaxed. He is so relaxed he can even watch Dora the Explorer with Wren. Normally the audience is 5 and under. Dad can sometimes 'watch' Dora while napping a little tiny bit.
Here are Dad, Derek and Wren drinking in the sunshine in Vancouver last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I've just spent the last hour on your site as my daughter was just diagnosed with Shone's as well (I'm 19 weeks pregnant). I was hoping I could speak with you. -Jourdan jourdan@camdancreative.com, 407-288-3933