Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm sick

Sorry for all the silence - email, phone, blog. I have been feeling really lousy since Tuesday night. After two days spent largely on the couch moaning and sleeping I have figured out that I am fine as long as I don't eat anything except clear fluids otherwise I have awful intestinal cramping that lasts 5 hours. Ugh.

I am going to the doctor today. This afternoon was the first appointment I could get because doctors are fully booked seeing people who fear they have swine flu. Double ugh.

To reflect Wren's mood (cheerful and enjoying an excess of Sesame Street on TV) here are some pictures taken on Monday walking to the park when we were enjoying the spring weather:






1 comment:

Wyndi said...

those are great pictures! those tulips are huge! I am sorry your ill! i hope your feeling better very soon!