Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pictures in the icy garden

Here are the boys playing in the icey garden yesterday. First, there is Frost (in the morning).


Then we have Frost showing Wren a large icicle. Wren is alarmed by it and has been warning me about it with pointing and hoots.



Wren in the afternoon sitting on a chair. He is wearing an owl sweater that used to belong to Luca (Tamsyn's son). She sent it to me when they moved back to Geneva and we are very much enjoying it (as well as the other clothes!)




Wren wearing another of Luca's sweaters. He is standing behind some big rounds of cedar from the tree we cut down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fabulous to see Wren in Luca and Kenji's sweaters! Guess I chose a good day to check in on your blog.... I trust all is well, judging by the icy garden activities. We're well here - Luca just turned 6 - enjoyed a chocolate cake volcano at school, then more chocolate-cake-snowcapped-mountains-with-meringue-glacier cake at his party. Mmmm... sugar....

love
Tam

Wyndi said...

they looks so big!! your boys are so handsome!! it is cold here huh! We joing the seattle childrens musem and can bring 4 poeple with us for free when we go I would love for you adn the boys to come play at the meusum wth izzy and I:)

Shannon said...

Tam
Thank you once again for the clothes. We are wearing almost all of them now and they are among Wren's best. He loves owls so he likes to go "oooh" when he sees the owl sweater.

I was thinking of you today with the news of the World Economic Summit in Geneva but a chocolate volcano is just as exciting.

I am starting to think of getting a job again next year and am looking at the Gates Foundation (down the road and all that) but I fear I have too little experience in public health so I am seeing what I can do about that.

Hope you are well... can't believe Luca is six (of course, Frost is too!)

Shannon

Shannon said...

Wyndi
We would love to come to the Children's Museum sometime. Thanks for thinking of us. Wren has never been and we have not been since Frost was 3.

Hope you are relaxing as a married woman. The slides were lovely.

Shannon