Sunday, December 2, 2007

Illness strikes

Ugh. Perhaps I should leave it there. Wren and I have been sick since Wednesday. On Wednesday afternoon Wren threw up on me in the Lowes electrical aisle. He threw up on the floor and the cart and everything. After that he seemed happy enough but has had a nasty upset stomach since and eats much less than normal but wants to nurse more.

On Thursday night I was up all night throwing up. I dozed for 30 minutes between bouts of heaving and couldn't keep a sip of water down. I managed to drag myself up at 5.30am with Wren and drank a bit of water but spent much of the day lying down. Josh took the day off and lay down too (since I woke him at 3am and 6.30am). We couldn't even get Frost to school so he had the day off.

I am feeling better today and hoping none of the other family members get this nasty disease.

1 comment:

Wyndi said...

i am sorry your sick! sounds awful I hope that the illness ends with you and spares frost and josh)and that your feeling much better today! i love the new photos! he is sooooo cute!