Friday, December 21, 2007

Conversations with Wren who is just 1

"Hey Wren, what are you doing?" I ask
"Heeeeeee aaaaah" he replies.

"ghu ghu ghu ghu" he adds.
"Oh, dear, do you have the lid of Frost's vitamins?"

He notices I am typing and drops his 'toy' to come and pull on my pajama pants and cry to be picked up.

"Ok, ok"

We will go and read a book now. Wren likes the board books with big photographs and points to a ball, a banana and a few other things when asked "where's the Ball?". He points to TIGER if you ask where the kitty is.

His only real word is "Mah? mah?" which is his word for milk. He signs milk at the same time so I am sure that is what he means.

Josh says that he has a word for kitty and fish but I can't hear anything except intonation. "kitties????" = "oooeeees????"

Wren had his 12 month checkup with our pediatrician today and I shall post on that shortly.

No comments: