Monday, July 2, 2007

Telepathy?

Frost is playing on the carpet with Wren. I am looking at Craigslist and see an add for Castle Blocks. Its a small set which lets you make small castle layouts with turrets.

I mail the person and ask if its still available.

Next, I open the postal mail. Its a bill from Children's for Wren's cardiology clinic.

Frost says: "I am going to make a block castle then we can knock it over"

He starts to build. As he is building he starts singing. I kid you not, this is what he sings:

"medical surgery, medical surgery
medical surgery, medical surgery"

I listen a while and ask what he is singing.

"I like making up songs" he says. "I need more blocks"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put a ping pong ball in the toilet, meant to not flush away and he has something to aim at.