Monday, June 18, 2007

Slightly sick

Wren has a head cold. I suspect it is the virus Frost had last week and we'll just have to hope it only lasts a few days. He has a crusty blocked nose and has a lot of trouble staying asleep - last night he woke hourly for a small cry and a few larger wakings. He wanted to get up at 5.15 and I only managed to get another hour out of him after 45 minutes of "playing" in bed.

I hope he goes back to better sleep afterwards but for now, we trust in tylenol and soothe him when he is really upset.

Today, I bought a new carseat for Wren (on craigslist). Its a Britax Roundabout convertible carseat. He has graduated from his infant carseat due to being about 20lbs. Its less convenient but I think he will enjoy riding a bit more upright and higher up. Perhaps he won't fall asleep as quickly.

1 comment:

Wyndi said...

i hope he is feeling better soon! poor guy!