Thursday, May 24, 2007

He Sits!

Last Friday Wren suggested that he might be able to sit by balancing on his bottom for a few seconds. He was on a slight incline by the pool so I didn't think much of it but today he delivered on the promise and sat up unsupported for a few seconds. It was long enough to take a picture, so here you have it.



I also put him in the boppy to protect against fallings and he could sit there pretty comfortably until he wanted to lean to reach a toy and then he fell over. He didn't like that.



I suspect he is sitting because I went to the physio yesterday. Josh would probably say its because I am coaxing him in my quest to score points on his evaluation form.

1 comment:

Wyndi said...

go wren!!!! that is so excting!! they always seem to do things after phsyo studies!@ lol way to go!!