Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Almost 5 hours!

Wren's sleep continues to improve and suffer little setbacks. Last night was a prime example. He slept from 9.30pm till 2.15am. It was his longest stretch yet. He woke again at 3.30am and I had to rock him to sleep. I suspect something alarming or paintful woke him because it was very sudden. He slept till 5.30am and then was a little monster and couldn't get back into a self-maintained sleep till 6.30am, woke at 7.30am but fell asleep again and is still going an hour later.

I feel a bit woozy from all the getting up and down but a single 4 hour stretch does wonders for me.

The sky is blue although the weather button on my browser tells me that its currently overcast. If it holds out for a few hours I will take the boys to the playground. Wren hates the cold on his face so we won't last long but we are also thinking of going to U-Village to make something at Paint The Town. Frost is excited and incredulous that they let you take it home.

Yesterday was a loooong day with Frost on spring break so I am going to make more plans in days ahead. Sadly, two of our playdate plans for today have had to cancel due to diseasles and we hope they recover quickly so we can play and eat soup in the days and weeks ahead.

No comments: