Thursday, January 25, 2007

Morning reality

Joshua and I have returned to a long distance relationship. Here is the transcript of this morning's plans via chat and email:

EMAIL:
Nobody has called yet.

Glad to hear you got some sleep. I'm still a zombie so I'm going to try to catch up after Frost leaves (if he leaves).

The diaper service diapers arrived.

CHAT:

8:08 AM me: Carrie is coming by... she emailed
8:10 AM J: at 8:30?
8:14 AM me: Yes
[PAUSE]

Sorry, the attending came around
Please put the zipper pounch in Frost's bag. It is to the left of the front door

8:15 AM J: done
how's Wren?

me: He is happy and chatty

8:16 AM He still doesn't have a pulse on the right but his leg looks better
There is a pulse on the left via doppler. So, we are waiting for the poeple with the most sensistive fingers - the cardiology attending due between 9.30 and 10.30 this morning

I have a maple bar for you

And I posted a picture of Wren swinging

8:17 AM Oh, please tell Frost that he is going home with Joshua and we'll fetch him from Joshua's

8:18 AM J: I wonder if sensitive fingers are a requirement to become a cardiologist
me: I think so.

Why are you a zombie? I had 6 hours sleep in 2 stretches and feel marvellous!

8:19 AM J: I need more sleep than you do

me: Uh huh
I think I'll try that one. I need more sleep than you too :)

J: I have evidence

me: Oh, can you tell Frost that Max is making lunch for him
8:21 AM J: I think this chat messed up my browser
brb

No comments: