Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gnasher

Wren has such large teeth that I call him "the shark". He likes to bite - pierce, gnaw, tear - at anything and everything. That includes raw potatoes (Tash was peeling for the gnocchi we made for dinner). She said he dug into them with his bottom teeth repeatedly. He also likes to bite my nipple when nursing. I don't look at him with quite as much affection thesedays.

He is now wingeing and whining and crawling after me because I took a gnarly piece of seaweed from his mouth.

Yesterday I removed:
* pebble
* bark
* lego
* rice cake and
* dirt
from his mouth.

He is almost cruising. He doesn't really move his feet but has started to rock and shuffle when standing and yesterday he lunged from the coffee table to the couch while standing. He made it!

His favorite places to pull up on are the gates, the baby einstein activity center, the world globe stand and the ottoman.

His favorite things to destroy are the telephone and the shell collection.

No comments: