Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Where to this blog #2

Joshua says metablogging (ie blogging about blogging) is boring. Since he is my web-style-master I shall allow this fact and make it brief.

I have decided to blog here about Wren and family and general moans about exhaustion and how I have 7 single socks and I will blog at my old journal about things that are simply because I feel like writing them down.

I don't know if this division will work - whether I can divide mySELF writing from my mommySELF writing. I sure hope so but weirder things have happened than women lost-at-sea for years.

Eg. I have just written about my problem getting rid of the holiday greenery. I justify that as a Wren-domain post because I am sure I would have taken it down if he were not just born a few months ago. Is any part of the mommy-mind distinct and able to form thought or has it all become a puddle of sleep-deprived goop? We shall see.

[Aside: Frost is running around the yard in the pre-spring rain in his underwear. Is this wise considering there is a virulent fever-illness striking everyone at his school? Probably not. Still, he is conducting a very energetic game he has made up involving the wreath-hoop and his hotwheel cars "I'll show you what I mean!!! JUMP THROUGH HERE... HA! HA! HA! Go... darn. You are dead. Well my...."] He tells me "it is a car performance and every time I do it the car playground gets pretty damaged."]

No comments: