Saturday, March 3, 2007

Getting out

I have been trying to get out with Wren a bit more. Its not that easy because I have to reserve some energy for Frost getting home after school. Even then, I confess, he gets snack and TV most days and I seldom get to sit down and play with him alone until the weekend.

Anyway, last night Wren and I went to the KapKa lantern walk. We had cider and cookies at school and then walked to the Zoo Rose Garden and sang songs. Its usually for the winter solstice but this time we did it for Chinese New Year.

It was good to get out with Frost and Wren together. Today my legs ache from carrying him.

Now, today I went to the Thrift Store and bought some clothes for Frost and Wren. Both of them are growing out of their clothes and I am tired to squeezing them in. Wren is wearing 6-12mth clothes although he is not yet 3 months. He is such a fatty.

I am feeling sad and worried for the family of Ramona Mae. She was discharged but has been readmitted with low sats. They are concerned the repair has failed and do not know if there is anything else that can be done in that case. Hopefully it is something that can be fixed.

No comments: